Thursday, December 7, 2017

Saturday Crafters - December 16th 10am -3pm



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

And that means it's time for a pot luck lunch at Saturday Crafters this month!  Bring your favourite dish or dessert and share in the spirit of the holiday season.



Did you take a look at the Kindness Calendar I sent out last week?  Did you notice that on December 16th it says to "make a card or decoration for someone special" - I've got you covered!  I have a pattern for a small paper pieced Christmas tree that could be used as a post card, decoration or a mug rug.  I have not made this before, but if you'd like to join me in trying, let me know and I'll send you the instructions to print off.  You will only need small amounts of green and white fabric - it only measures 6" x 6".

Check out what was being created last month at Saturday Crafters:





No comments:

Post a Comment